The past couple of months have indeed been tough for us all. However, I believe it was well worth it. We’ve all done a great job.
Now that things are getting back to ‘normal’ after a long break. We will start operations from Monday 25 May. It will be the same awesome service without few extra measures to ensure both your and our health & safety.
As a dial a driver service we do come in close contact with many people. So here is what will happen. We will operate as normal however there will be some extra measures in place. This will be mainly contact tracing and how we will provide service to you.
Three steps to keep everyone safe!
If you or anyone in your bubble has been unwell (showing similar symptoms to cold/flu) you should be staying home.
2. Contact Tracing
We will be keeping a record of everyone who travel with us. We will be collecting the following information.
When booking (online, over the phone) you will be prompted to provide the above details. For short notice bookings, the driver will require those details.
3. Extra measures
These measures have been put in place to ensure everyone’s health and safety. In some cases, the drivers do not feel comfortable in other the passengers. Therefore, these are based on both parties requests.
- If there are 3 or less passengers then you must sit in the rear seats.
- All passengers MUST provide their details.
- All payments must be contact-less
- The drivers may wear masks and gloves while driving your vehicle. This is driver’s preference.
- The driver may santise parts of your vehicle.
- The driver may frequently use hand sanitizer i.e after touching surfaces, or being in physical contact (handshakes) with you or any passengers.
- No passengers in chase vehicle, only dial a driver service. No exceptions.
We will not provide service if
- Anyone shows symptoms of flu or cold.
- You fail to provide the required details for contact tracing.