great people, awesome service
become a dial a driver
To become Independent Driver Service Provider and work with the amazing team at Sober Cabs, we need to know two things from you?
- Do you care about people’s safety?
- Do you really care about people’s safety?
If you answered “Yes” then you can do this job. If No, unfortunately, you will not enjoy this job and you will be better off doing something else.
WHY SOBER CABS?
Sober Cabs is Waikato’s top rated professional Dial a Driver service meaning we take this job very seriously and it is not just a weekend hustle for us. We aim to provide a very professional and safe services to our valued clients. We make sure no body gets hurt on our watch and everyone gets home safe and sound in the comfort of their own cars. Sober Cabs’ core belief is that no one deserves to witness the sorrows of seeing their whānau get hurt because of one person who decides to get behind the wheels while intoxicated. Therefore, we are on a mission to keep the Kiwi families safe and happy, by providing reliable sober driver service. We also invite the community to join us to raise the awareness and encourage friends and family to stop drink driving by taking one simple step, be prepared. If drinking, call a cab, crash on the couch, or find a sober driver. A drunk driver doesn’t put a life in danger but lives of many around them. Stopping a friend from hurting others only takes a moment. Don’t let your friend drive when drunk.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
When working with Sober Cabs, be assured that you will get all the support you need to independently drive with us. We will guide you and provide all the necessary information required. You will get, but not limited to
- All the information required to operate as independent driver service provider.
- All the terms and conditions beforehand.
- Access to free expert advice.
- Best practices to run the business smoothly.
- Few hours of work and a good income.
- Excellent customer service for your customers.
- Top-notch marketing by a professional team.
WHAT IS AN INDEPENDENT DRIVER SERVICE PROVIDER?
We define an Independent Driver Service Provider (IDSP) as an individual or company who will provide dial a driver services to our clients under Sober Cabs’ name. However, not a direct employee of Sober Cabs. Sober Cabs will charge IDSPs a small service fee for every job and provide all the management and marketing in return. You will be responsible for everything just like a Sole Trader or Company. If you require more details please email us.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
We will make sure we provide you all the support you need to run this business as smoothly as possible. There are few things that we require from you.
- Must provide service as Independent Driver Service Provider means you will not be an employee of Sober Cabs. Details provided in the service agreement.
- Must have a team of at least two drivers (Main driver drives customers’ car and second driver follows to pick up main driver.
- The main driver must have a Passenger Endorsement (P Endorsement). Click here to read more about P endorsement.
- Must be able to drive both auto and manual transmission.
- Must have a reliable, NZ roadworthy motor vehicle. This vehicle will be used to pick up the main driver once the job is done.
- Must be punctual. Our business relies on punctuality.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- You must be able to provide MOJ background check for both drivers.
- Must be available to work on weekends late hours (most jobs are between 9PM – 1AM Friday and Saturday nights)
- Both drivers must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand (Citizens, residents and/or work visa).
WANT TO JOIN SOBER CABS?
If you are interested please fill out the form below to register your interest. We will contact you back as soon as possible.
If Sober Cabs is not operating in your town/city/region and you would like to start it there then please fill the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.