How to get a criminal conviction history?

A criminal conviction history can be requested from Ministry of Justice. There are two methods to get the records. First you request your own criminal record and second, we do it for you. We strongly recommend that you get it yourself as it will be quicker. This is a free service.

To request your own criminal record, click here to go to MoJ website. This method is recommended as this will be faster.

We can request the same records however it will double the wait time. We will have to send you a similar form, you fill it out, print and sign it. Then you send it to us. We post it to MoJ requesting the record.

help us make our roads safe

we will keep you posted, ask for your input and work together

Newsletter SignUp Popup